Contents.

About Me

Welcome to my Media Studies blog :)

Monday 2 May 2011

Evaluation Question

 6.What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
During the process of constructing our product I have learnt various new skills. These include the use of cameras, using editing software and how to use blogging. Most of the filming for the final production was done by Liam, but during various tasks such as the preliminary I have learnt how to effectively use the camera making the most of the different camera angles. I have especially found editing hard because this was completely new to me, but during the process of making I have learnt how to do basic editing such as creating titles with various effects, the screen shot above shows how the titles are edited using after effects.  I have learnt alot of new media terms such as the foli art which i had never heard of before we experimented with it in our final product. I have began to understand the importance of lighting in filming and the differnt ways lighting is used to create different effects and feels towards the audience. I have also learnt how to use blogging to being with if found this difficult but overall I believe I have done well and have kept my blog up to date, showing I have a good understanding of various media terms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment